Monday 6 May 2013

My Favourite Facebook Cover Photos


This is my first post in my blog so I am going to start it with my favourite, my love....Justin Bieber.
I just love his songs, his voice and his looks. He was so cute as a boy and is growing into a dashing man.
Just look at the fb cover below. This was my first facebook cover when I created my profile. Isn't it cool?
Facebook cover photos
The site from where I got this cover photo has got a great stock of Facebook cover photos. All celebrities, mood, sports, nature and more. You can pick up your favourite too.

I have a good collection of his pictures and songs. “One Less Lonely Girl” and “Baby” are my favourite tracks. The whole day just go singing these songs..on the way to college, market and everywhere and parties are just not complete without listening Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment